Microsoft Outlook’s ability to print an email can be extremely useful for many reasons. You can share your messages offline with others and also create physical backups.
Printing directly from Outlook can be a great way to print emails for a variety of reasons. You may want to share information with others, keep a copy in your files, or just prefer a physical version. This guide will show you how to print an Outlook email, so you can easily share your digital communication and preserve it in a traditional format.
Now, let’s see how easy it is for you to print an email from your Outlook account.
- Go to View our website for more information. on your desktop.
- Open the Mail that you want to print.
- Click the button to see more information. three-dot button.
4. Then, drop-down Menu Select Print.
5. The Mail will now open with a print preview. Click the Print Top left corner on the screen.
6. Click P to finish setting up the printer.rint.
You can read more about it here:
Even though digital communication is convenient at times, having a hard copy of an email may be more useful. In a collaboration or meeting, for example, a printed copy of an email can be used to share information with multiple participants, without having to rely on electronic devices or screens.
This allows for discussions, annotations and references to be made, so that everyone can have a better understanding of the content. Printing in Outlook allows you to easily share important information.
Image Credit: Gabriel Ojeh / Techloy.com